- Amraphael - for going above and beyond the call of duty in tracking down a bug with an area that works fine for me but not for others. I got up early this morning and spent 20 minutes before leaving for work yo-yoing over an area transition trying to make the game crash but couldn't! But Amraphael help pin it down to some trees i nthearea, which I'll look to replace for Saturday night's update
- Jazhara - who has really helped pick out gameplay bugs
- Argoyne - who really helped with testing and release updates
- The guys helping on the vault - first release was always going to pick out more problems, but Michael Negranol, eb52t and others for being patient, sticking with it, and reporting back.
- Any other's i've missed / not thanked already!
I'm already in trouble with my girlfriend for the amount of time I've been on the toolset this week (usually I don't get to mid week, but I wanted to get 2 updates out asap). But she's out Saturday so I've got a day scheduled to really try and nail any last remaining bugs. I've had a couple of reports of people's inventories being wiped clean on he module transition (basically, the SaveRosterLoadModule function). Companions are fine, just the PC. Not come across this before, and nothing on the forums seems linked. I have to say, it's been a LOT more hassle than its worth to make this an expanding campaign rather than individual mods.
So amongst all the bug reports, I've had some time to think ahead. Still planning with Delak for the city areas for Chapter 3. But I've now got a stronger image in my mind of the next and final companion - Reuvena, a female human Sorceress with a difference. I can see a danger her turning out similar to Contessa, which I'll have to avoid. I like to come up with a history, and then develop the classes around that, and I quite like Reuvena's motivation. I'm thinking she's evil... although there is already one evil female companion, so for balance maybe more neutral would be better.
But no toolset today - time to patch things up first...!